Thursday, October 16

Halloween Fun!

As most of my family knows, I'm a Halloween addict. I love the holiday. I also love fall. The changing trees, the cooler weather... ahhhhhh. Definitely my favorite time of year. So what do I do to enjoy the season? I decorate!






And as you can also tell, I love Snoopy!

We visited the Covered Bridge Festival last weekend. We went to both Bridgeton and Mansfield. We had a great time! Troy's mom, sister, and brother-in-law with their kid joined us. My mom and dad came for a bit too. I spent way too much money as usual. But I did find some great deals. My favorite purchase was a necklace with a pumpkin made of glass on it. There went the last of my birthday money! The trip did have a downfall, we were suppose to meet Mandy and Andy at Bridgeton hopefully around noon. Instead, they found us at Mansfield around 5pm. I can't believe they even found us in the mass of people! The reason we missed each other was because, believe it or not, there are very few cell phone towers in the middle of nowhere. Cell phones were practically useless. But it was still a very fun trip. Next weekend is Pumpkin Works! More pictures to follow.

No comments: