Sunday, August 16

So much going on!

Drew's room is finally done. It looks AWESOME! Better than I had ever imagined. I hope he likes it. I'm sure in a few years I'll be changing it to something like transformers or Cars, but at least I can enjoy my hard work for a little while. :)



On other news, Grace has arrived home to America. She officially became a US citizen on August 14, 2009. We are SOOOOO happy to have her here. She is as beautiful as her pictures from China. I was amazed at how well she took our family in. I figured she'd be shy and want to stay in her parent's arms, but she let us all hold her. Grant just plugged kisses away on Grace. So far so good. :) I haven't heard anything else from the happy, growing family since they got home. I'm looking forward to some interesting blogs from brother here shortly. Enjoy the photos!


1 comment:

side of fries said...

The nursery is too cute!! What a fun place for a little boy to grow up! Thanks again for coming to the airport and taking some pics; we so appreciate it. In all the craziness of the other night (much less the sleep deprivation), I forgot to give you and Troy your present! I found it on my dining room table as I cleaned yesterday! I'll make sure to get it to you next time I see you guys, which better not be in the hospital after the birth of your son. Let's get together at least one more time before life changes forever!