Monday, April 23

Toilet Paper: We Only Need a Square

Not sure why Sheryl Crow is trying to save the environment, but, well, she is. One of her proposed solutions is to limit the use of toilet paper to one square per restroom visit.

Check out this quote:"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting...I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required."

I may be unusual, but I personally use two or three squares just to blow my nose. The toilet paper in my office is so thin that you can literally see right through it. In fact, "paper" might be an exaggeration in describing it. I'm not sure how anyone could actually get away with just using a square for anything.

Other great environmentally friends ideas from scientist...ooops! I mean ROCK SINGER...Sheryl Crow is a "dining sleeve" to wipe your mouth on your sleeve with a, presumably, cloth napkin attached to your sleeve.

Not sure these ideas are going to go over well in my household.

No comments: