Saturday, July 17

Enjoying the Summer sun!

Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm just not good at updating anything. The last entry into my journal was before Drew was even born. Anyway...

Drew has been busy this summer visiting relatives and trying to keep cool. My little boy may end up being a swimmer. He loves the pool at Papaw Mike's. We got him a little floaty that mommy can float in too. But he has no trouble going under the water or splashing mommy! I have a feeling our next house will have to either have a pool or have one close by.



The fourth of July was great! We had lots of food. Drew tried mac n' cheese, hamburger, potato salad... the boy had quite an appetite! We went swimming, and then we went to the carnival. Mommy won Drew a fish (which died 3 days later). Then we got to see the fireworks! He did a great job, but I think it was mostly because he was so tired by 10pm that he fell asleep. At least he didn't cry!


My little boy will be 1 in a little over a month. I can't believe it. I'll definitely have to post his first birthday party a little faster. See you then!

No comments: