Monday, May 3

How does your baby crawl?

My baby likes to do the army crawl. His belly never leaves the floor. Although, once in a while, you'll see him lift his tummy off the ground using his feet. Drew has hit 8 months old and is just a little boy! He loves to laugh and play. Today, we were riding in the van and I had loaded my iPod with kid music. One of the albums on the iPod was a record (yes, vinyl) that I LOVED growing up and it was on iTunes! So I had to buy it. It's called "Goin Quackers" by who else? Disney. Cracked me up as a kid... and the sad thing is, it cracks me up now too. And who else thought it was funny? Drew, that's who. He was laughing the whole trip. Totally made my day.

So for once, I have news other than Drew. Troy is going back to school for his masters in some database management thingy-ma-bob (sorry, honey!) He's nervous, but I'm sure he'll do well. He's getting the lone math class out of the way first. The cool thing is, this whole degree is done online through Boston University. No where in Indiana could Troy find any such program. So now Troy will be a Terrier. hehehe Plus his school colors are now red and white.

And for me, I have changed up my work schedule a bit. One of my weeks I will now be working Tues, Wed, and Thurs all in a row. I hope I survive this. Tomorrow is the first day of the first week of the change. I may drink a whole bottle of wine at the end of it. I think I may worry more for mom since she's taking care of Drew. He has become a handful! He never sits still. Always on the move. And babbling. Both Troy and I heard "mamamamama" this week. Pretty sure he wasn't talking about me, but only Drew knows.

The next time I post, Drew will most likely be walking and talking. Enjoy this!

HELP!

Never to early to start on video games. *argh*

Gitty up!

No comments: