Thursday, February 19

Morning sickness is NOT morning sickness....

because it lasts all day!!!!!!!

Good news! We're pregnant! Troy and I will be expecting a little bun in the oven in September. September is a GREAT month for babies! I should know, I'm born in it... and my brother, and my father, and my grandfather... and the list actually does go on in my family. So that puts me at about 9 weeks. We actually have known for a while, but we were keeping quiet to not jinx the whole thing. We have now had 2 ultrasounds, and we've even heard the heartbeat, so I'm feeling a bit more confident. In fact, I'll even post pictures! I know you all want to see the inside of my uterus! (I can hear Bret groaning even before he reads this.) Most people are asking me how am I feeling. As the title bares, I'm a little nauseous most of the day. The last 2 days I have actually gotten sick. But I think the worst part are the growing pains and bloating. I will not elaborate. I have no preference for whether it will be a boy or girl. Although, the little kiddo was moving around during the ultrasound, makes me think boy.

Prayers are greatly appreciated at this time! Keep us in your thoughts!

1 comment:

side of fries said...

We are just thrilled beyond measure for you guys. Now that it's out in the open, Bret and I (and Grant too, but he doesn't have a wallet, so he doesn't count) would like to take you two out to celebrate. Find a time in your calendar in March, and the evening is on us!