Friday, February 27

Creating space

You are all probably wondering how I'm doing. As of yesterday, I am 10 weeks along. Almost through my first trimester! Woo hoo! I am feeling great! Still tired, but not like I was. The only thing I'm feeling is my body creating space for the new baby.

Speaking of creating space... I began the task of cleaning out the closet in the baby's room. Quite a task. I've added some pictures... sort of half way through the process. There's stuff everywhere! But thanks to this task, I've cleaned out most of the closets in the house! Gotta find room for all this stuff. I am extremely glad we have a shed.



I also have to post the pic of the baby bag. Troy has told everyone about the bag. We were wondering around Babies R Us, just looking really. And of course, I find the clearance aisle. And behold, I find THE bag for me. I'm sure later down the road, I'll curse this purchase, but it's going to be so cool to carry at the beginning!

No comments: