Saturday, April 1

Selling My Story

For years I've been asked why I don't have a blog. Let me explain why. There was a Seinfeld episode where Kramer sold his life story to Elaine's boss (See #148). Even though they were dull and odd stories (like being on his way to return a pair of pants and falling in the mud ruining the very pants he was returning), they were his dull and odd stories. Anyway, later in the episode, Kramer is at a party and has nothing to talk about. That's the way I feel. If I fill up an internet site with tales of inconsiderate coworkers, rude commuters, things my wife thinks I do that's odd, and the plethora of Purdue commentaries, I won't have anything else to talk about. However, I rarely go to parties and I tend to repeat stories anyway (most of which people have no interest in anyway). So, here I go. I may post daily or I may forget all about this tomorrow. Hopefully, though, this will give you, my loyal friends, a place to browse to when you find yourself with a few seconds to waste. As a friend of mine is fond of saying...Enjoy, won't you?

No comments: