Tuesday, June 23

4D Ultrasound

Last Saturday, Troy and I took the grandmas to see their unborn grandson. For $200, it was worth every penny. It was AMAZING. Drew did wonderfully. He showed off better than we expected. Even the tech was pleasantly surprised. She said that at 26 weeks and still breech, usually you don't get very many pictures, but we got 42! Plus a 25 minute DVD of the whole thing. I tried to edit the movie a bit so I could post it on here, but I haven't yet mastered those skills. I'll have to call Erin. But here are a few of the pics we got. Drew is going to be the cutest baby on the planet!


And to add some more excitement to our family, my brother and sister-in-law FINALLY got the news about their little girl from China. Welcome Grace Min Wei Hawkins to our family. They should get to go get her sometime at the beginning of August. Yea!!! I am SO happy for you two! What a great big family God has blessed us with.

No comments: