Tuesday, December 9

Here's the pictures!

Sorry for the long delay. A lot has happened in the last few weeks. Thanksgiving came and went. I had to work that day, of course. Sick people can't be left to fend for themselves in the hospital! But we did celebrate it with my family the previous Sunday. It was a great feast! I especially enjoy getting to see my nephew and hear the new things he says.

The weekend following Thanksgiving, we went to Louisville for my cousin Nicole's wedding. I was so happy for her! It was also the first time I got to meet Paul. Not bad, Nicole! Here are a few pics!



Since then, I haven't been doing anything other than work. Troy has a cold I'm trying to avoid. But I did purchase the Christmas turkey for our shindig coming up. I made the lady at the register laugh because I could barely lift it! So everyone coming to our place... be prepared for turkey!

Here is the link to snapfish to see the rest of our Washington, DC pics!

No comments: